Terms & Conditions
1. The use of the services of Efansmart (the owner of ebay9ja.com) is construed as an automatic acceptance of its terms and conditions. Therefore, if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our services. This applies to both vendors and customers.
2. In this document (Terms and Conditions), the words “we”, “our”, “us”, and “admin” are used interchangeably with the word “Efansmart”. This means that these words can be used in place of the word “Efansmart”.
3. The use of this website should not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of this website from time to time without prior notice to the users and without liability. Continued use of our website after any change shall be interpreted as an acceptance of that change. Therefore, users should ensure that they read the terms and conditions before using the website.
5. By using our services, you agree to comply with the rules and regulations that we have put in place to govern the use of our services.
6. If we suspect that a user has violated any applicable laws, we reserve the right to report such user to the constituted authorities.
8. We reserve the right to monitor the contents and activities of vendors on our website to ensure that they comply with our rules and regulations.
9. In addition to our Terms and Conditions, some vendors may have supplementary terms and conditions that must be adhered to by the user.
10. Our website should only be used for the purpose it was provided and in accordance with applicable laws governing the jurisdiction of use. We
11. Users are to ensure that the information they put up in the website is factual and accurate and are liable for any wrong information they cause to appear on the website.
12. We reserve the right to suspend a user’s account if we discover that the owner of an account has breached our Terms and Conditions. This applies to both vendors and customers.
13. Our website may contain links to other website. Since we are not in control of such websites, we shall not be liable for any loss incurred by users who visit such sites through our website. The presence of links to other websites on our website is not an endorsement of such sites.
14. In the case of legal dispute, the use of our website shall be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By using our site, users submit to the jurisdiction of Nigerian courts in Anambra State.
Obligations of Vendors
1. Vendors should make their Terms and Conditions available on the site.
3. Vendors should make vivid description of their products on their online stores.
4. The pictures of product displayed on the website should be clear and should be the actual item with white background.
5. Vendors should provide the name and phone number of their contact persons.
6. Vendors should furnish the admin with the shipping cost of their products.
7. Vendors should furnish the admin with the return policy of their products.
8. Vendors are prohibited from posting fake or ghost items on their online shop.
9. We shall not be liable for issues arising from the posting of fake and ghost items by vendors. Vendors shall take full responsibility for their actions in this regard.
10. We shall cooperate with law enforcement agencies in case of any investigation being conducted with regards to suspected fraudulent activities by vendors.
11. Vendors are required to pay 10% of the amount at which an item was sold.
12. Vendors should state their account details during registration.
13. Vendors should ensure that the prices of their items and their descriptions are updated regularly to avoid unnecessary disputes.
14. Vendors should only post items that are available in their stores at a particular time. Vendors are prohibited from posting items that are been expected as long as they are not yet physically present in their stores.
15. Any item that is no longer available should be marked sold out or deleted.
16. Vendors are required to pay for yearly subscription plans, which are renewable.
17. A copy of all correspondences between vendors and buyers should be sent to the admin for reference purposes.
18. Buyers should place orders directly on our website. In this regard, the admin shall not be a party to any transactions conducted between vendors and buyers that are not done on our website. Also, we shall not be liable to any losses arising from such transactions.
19. Cancelling of an order by a potential buyer is allowed only if the product has not been delivered and if the potential buyer has not made payment for the product. However, once the product has been delivered or if the potential buyer has made payment, then cancellation of the order is no longer allowed.
20. For issues regarding return of products, please read the return policy of the vendors.